Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time is Movin On....

Wow... I cannot believe that it has been a month since we left our Dad and kitties in Texas. The kids and I are staying with Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle David. Time is moving and it will only be two more months until Chris comes out to get us. Yeah!!!

Harrison, Dalton and Katee are busy with Star Testing and school. Chris is busy with his new position at Farmers. I am just working on keepin the peace and healing my foot (that is a story all in itself).

We are all just working on counting down the days until our Dad comes to see us... only 9 to go.

Jana, the Mom

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Jana. I know how hard it is to be apart. Believe me- the time will FLY by and you will all be together again before you know it. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love this blog thing. Thanks for the info. Chris is coming out for a visit? Just for the weekend or longer?

    ReplyDelete