Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris!!

Happy Birthday Dad!!


We had dinner on Saturday with Chris' Mom, Dad, brother Rich and his family.


We had Chris' favorite Beef Stroganoff, green beans with almonds, croissants, fruit salad and for the cake... Lemon Parfet!!!!

(Thanks Mom L. for all the recipies)


Chris felt love with all the thoughtful gifts that he recieved. He got 2 weedwackers and some stuff for his lawn.
(He thnks we are all trying t0 tell him something....lol)
He also got some cash and a gift card... We are going to Red Lobster!! Yumm-o!
Happy Day Chris!

6 comments:

  1. So glad Chris had a good birthday! What are you? Like 50 now? Heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that was just mean. I know you are only like 40, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should I be glad I am in Utah and you are in Texas? Chris is probably wanting to kick me in the butt right now, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris... I hope your birthday was a GREAT one! Sounds like you had an amazing pre birthday party and a fun plans on your birthday!
    And to top it off the best present EVER for one's birthday... NO WORK! Now that is something to celebrate. We hope you had a fun day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay... I just have one question...What are you holding in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I figured it out with Julies help I think... is it a sprinkler???? Do I win a prize????

    ReplyDelete