Monday, August 24, 2009

I know.... cliche..

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!!!


It is back to school time!


Harrison is a senior.... how did that happen.
Dalton is a sophmore... and in Marching Band.
Katee is starting High School... a freshman... Nutz!

This is how Mom and Dad felt about being alone in the house after we dropped the kids off to school......


Yeah!

Peace and Quiet...
It stays clean and straightened for a while....

I know the electricity meter is getting a break!!



They are now officially......

Hutto Hippos

Attending Hutto High School. Home of the Hustlin Hippos.

Will let you all know how things went.....

Jana







4 comments:

  1. I have to say I am SHOCKED that Katee is wearing black. (laying the sarcasm on pretty thick for you.)

    Honestly, I was hoping for a little video action of you and Chris doing the happy dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, I do love the BIG smiles. Hope you had a little extra fun in your quiet house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Knittle family... loved the before school picture. It seems like there is a lack of excitement on the part of the teenagers and and an abundance of it on the part of the parents. What do you think?
    I hope your first day was AWESOME! I hope you made great friends ALREADY!
    Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! for posting the pics. I agree with Jeanne on the NON excitement of teenagers. That is so funny.
    I am glad they made it through the day. Hope you and Chris had a great day too.

    ReplyDelete